No. Consider kNew Health a complement or second opinion to your primary care and traditional physician. Our healthcare professionals follow a Functional Medicine approach (More about functional Medicine), which seeks to find the root cause of health issues and allows healthy individuals to be at their best.
Articles in this section
- kNew Health Hours of Operation
- How do I become a member of kNew Health?
- What can I expect when joining kNew Health?
- How do the health coaching sessions work?
- How long are health coach sessions?
- Do you accept health insurance?
- Are you a primary care provider?
- Where can I find a Functional Medicine doctor in my area?
- How do I get the blood lab work done? Is it local?
- What type of blood lab tests do you do?